"No...I'm ok. I don't need anything. Well, maybe some toast. With peanut butter. And some juice. And a comic book. And another blankie. And can you hand me my iPad?"
Hi. This is otter. I'm not feeling well, so instead of doing an oddities post, I'm taking some NyQuil and going to bed. I have to go to work n the morning, so I need to rest so I can feel as good as I can. (stupid scheduled jobs that have to be done within a certain time frame...)
Anyway, since I don't want to leave you un-oddified today, here's some quick oddities.
- A sloth moves so slowly that algae can grow on it's fur.
- A quarter has 119 groves around it's edge. A dime has 118.
- Men have a G-Spot. It's their prostate.
- When you lick a stamp, you consume 1/10th of a calorie.
- An apple in the morning will wake you up better than caffeine.
- It takes the same amount of force to bite off a finger as it does to bite through a carrot.
- Hitlers mother wanted an abortion, but her doctor talked her out of it.
So, now you have some odd things to contemplate. Hopefully I'll be able to get back to a full post tomorrow. If not, I'll have some small odd crap for you.